To apply for the opportunities listed below, please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
For more information about obtaining your MED badge visit: www.colorado.gov/pacific/enforcement/marijuanaenforcement
Medicine Man does its utmost to provide a safe, pleasant and uplifting work environment for all team members. We offer excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/life), PTO, and even VTO – Volunteering Time Off. Our hope is to establish long-term relationships with all employees and help them take pride in working for our team and in representing one of the best brands in cannabis.
BUDTENDER JOB DESCRIPTION
Medicine Man is looking for extremely professional and reliable applicants who are helpful and compassionate, with extensive knowledge of the medical and recreational benefits of marijuana. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, be self-sufficient and able to communicate effectively. Strong team player a must.
• Represent Medicine Man in a positive and compliant manner
• Responsible for driving sales and the Medicine Man customer service experience
• Provide exceptional service to each customer or patient
• Answer questions and provide education on marijuana products and laws
• Check and verify photo IDs for 21 and older
• Ensure product is stocked and inventoried
• Side jobs as assigned by lead/manager
• Attendance at bi-weekly team education meetings
• Excellent customer service skills are a MUST
• Experience with cash handling and computer point of sale systems
• Cannabis knowledge is necessary, but a desire for continuing education is vital
• Ability to effectively explain all variations of marijuana products to customers or patients
• Customer Service/Sales Support experience
• MED occupational badge
• 21 years of age or older
• Reliable transportation
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
Previous budtender experience, knowledge of BioTrack and/or Metrc a huge plus!